Senior Revenue Operations Analyst, Insights
BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
We are seeking a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst responsible for understanding the primary revenue streams of the business deeply; partnering with go-to-market leaders to identify high-leverage opportunities to accelerate the business; and collaborating with data teams to create scalable business intelligence.
This role will work closely with executive leadership, support high visibility reviews of progress against goals, and identify opportunities to accelerate the business. They will ensure executives across the organization have visibility into key trends, high-leverage opportunities, and actionable insights that move the business forward.
The ideal candidate will effectively influence audiences at all levels of the organization through a command of business drivers and effective storytelling. Whether speaking with leadership or front-line operators, this person will demonstrate adaptability, empathy, active listening, and an outcome-oriented approach.
What You’ll Do
- Build strong partnerships with Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships leaders, deeply understand their business objectives, and proactively identify opportunities to accelerate their progress
- Demonstrate effective cross-functional collaboration and a customer-first mindset
- Understand business performance drivers across key verticals, segments, and regions; regularly propose recommendations to improve performance
- Support key business rhythms, such as monthly business reviews and annual planning
- Collaborate with peers in Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, and Rev Ops Shared services to design and implement operational changes surfaced via insights or business partnership
- Collaborate with Insights peers in the creation of global standards, playbooks, and consistency in the execution of key business rhythms
- Partner with peers in Analytics to create standardized and actionable dashboards and reporting
Who You Are
- An analytical, results-oriented, cross-functional business leader with a bias for action
- 4+ years experience in Operations, Strategy, Management Consulting, or similar roles in Business analytics or Finance where skills in analysis, business optimization, and program management are keys to success
- Confident storyteller who naturally simplifies complex concepts into memorable and easy to understand narratives
- Strong track record of driving comprehensive advanced analyses, stakeholder management, and working in cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization
- Driven, curious, and quick to absorb information; comfortable solving problems despite ambiguity
- Experience working with revenue-generating teams to identify high-leverage opportunities for improving business performance and efficiency
- A thoughtful partner who earns trust and builds strong working relationships across departments
- Program management, planning, and goal setting expertise required, with a passion for operational excellence
- Expert organization skills, including ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior experience in SaaS technology / eCommerce is a plus
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com.