Sales Account Executive
Who We Are: Anvl exists to optimize Safety, Quality, and Operations across Industrial businesses by giving leaders access to real-time, trustworthy data to ensure compliance, identify leading indicators, and make proactive, corrective actions towards intelligent continuous improvement.
We need innovative doers to further our mission of becoming the sole digital layer for Utilities, Heavy Equipment Dealers, Manufacturers, and Construction to improve compliance (OSHA, ISO), productivity, recordable injury rates, and scrap and containment costs, by delivering instructional content to, and simultaneously extracting rich, contextual data from, frontline workers and supervisors.
Leadership is obsessed with intelligent scale and adding the right people at the right time to improve both the performance and culture at Anvl. Additionally, we are making a substantial impact on the lives and careers of the 2.7 billion deskless workers around the world.
What We Value: Pioneer Spirit - ask us about it!
What You Will Do: The Account Executive at Anvl is the quarterback and closer of all new business and expansion sales, and will represent our brand and product at industry events. This person will be a proven, proactive, solution-sales professional with experience selling new software solutions into industrial businesses and/or EHS department.
The right person will understand how to leverage modern technologies to identify and engage target accounts, intelligently prospect to multiple stakeholders and find the right use-cases to demonstrate our value to land and expand. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in - and a passion for - owning the entire sales cycle, from prospecting, to product demos, to contract negotiation.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, this person will also have demonstrated abilities of ensuring collaboration of multiple stakeholders - both internally and externally - to create meaningful outcomes for the business. This is a an individual contributor role, with KPI’s centered on pipeline generation and ARR bookings, but the right person understands the value in team selling and wants to incorporate others to deliver amazing buyer experiences.
What We Are Looking For:
- Demonstrated ownership in driving top-line, logo acquisition within a given territory or vertical
- Ability to travel up to 2-3x per month
- BA in Business, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years in some combination of business development, sales, and/or account management
- Minimum 2 year direct-selling software into mid-to-large Industrial organizations (i.e. Utilities, Manufacturing, Dealers, etc.)
- Additional consideration given for any experience with Connected Worker Software and the EHS or Quality departments
- Experience in challenging existing thinking by business leaders and creating a path for consideration
- Internally motivated to outperform and find creative solutions to generate shared wins for the business, the client, and partners
- Experience developing targeted outbound campaigns leveraging a modern sales-tech stack for optimization and automation (Seamless.ai, Gong.io, Hubspot, Dealfront, etc.)
- Some experience in managing and winning competitive RFP processes
- Expert level capabilities in developing and managing a robust and diverse pipeline
- Hubspot CRM experience is a plus
- Willingness to hold themselves accountable to the highest possible level and do the work that matters most
- Experience with a successful startup or small team environment - achieving major results with limited resources
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Employee stock options
- 401(k) plan options
- Coworking membership
- Flexible, remote working environment
- Award winning culture