Sales Development Representative
Anvl is on a mission to deliver a best-in-class, connected experience for the deskless workforce. Our solutions are used on a daily basis by industrial businesses (manufacturing, utilities, construction, etc.) to make a difference every day in safety, quality, and productivity.
Our partners and customers work with Anvl to enable front line workers using leading edge mobile technology, data science, language processing, and dynamic workflows.
We need innovative thinkers to design, build, and deliver a high quality and robust Enterprise workforce solution.
By leveraging the latest in emerging technologies, we bring practical solutions to businesses of all sizes. Our team members work in a collaborative environment and we are committed to providing an employee experience with opportunities every day to identify new challenges, innovate, design, build, deliver and grow.
We are building a high-caliber, fast-paced team to deliver on our mission. You can make a difference in the lives of others every day - come join us!
What We Value:
Pioneer Spirit - ask us and we'll tell you more!
The SDR will execute the daily process of identifying and generating warm leads and sales opportunities by applying proactive, strategic outreach and excellent communication skills. You will create both inbound and outbound, multi-channel lead generation campaigns and create custom presentations for key accounts. The right candidate will have knowledge of the manufacturing, energy, and/or field services industries and experience curating target prospect lists, leveraging account-based marketing and sales strategies, and assessing a company’s needs and tailoring the approach to each account specifically. This role is responsible for sourcing and generating qualified sales meetings for our sales team.
- Create target prospects lists and prospect via calls, emails, social, and sequences (Seamless.ai, Hubspot, LinkedIn Navigator)
- Build a social network on LinkedIn and establish a digital relationship with our target audience
- Master account-based sales tactics to ensure ideal prospect experiences
- Follow-up on inbound and outbound leads and generate qualified opportunities
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospect accounts to find the right, initial use-case for Anvl
- Drive attendance for Anvl webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team on messaging and campaigns
- Manage and maintain contact, account, and opportunity information in CRM (Hubspot)
- 2+ years of technology sales or business development related sales experience
- 1+ years of experience working with or for an industrial organization (special consideration for experience in Safety or Quality functional areas)
- Experience developing targeted outbound campaigns leveraging a modern sales-tech stack for optimization and automation (Hubspot, Seamless.ai, Zoom, Gong, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to connect, convince, and convert multiple target personas across ideal customer accounts
- Internally motivated to outperform and proactively experimenting to find new ways to win
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Having a healthy dose of entrepreneurship, curiosity and a problem solving mentality
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Employee stock options
- 401(k) plan options
- Coworking membership
- Flexible, remote working environment
- Powderkeg award winning culture
At Anvl, we’re building a team of pioneers who are driven to do the hard work that matters most. If you’re curious, ambitious, and ready to grow your career, we’d love to hear from you!