Anvl is on a mission to deliver a connected experience for the deskless workforce. Our solutions are used on a daily basis by Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies across North America to make a difference every day in safety, quality, and productivity.
Our partners and customers work with Anvl to enable front line workers using leading edge mobile technology, data science, language processing, and dynamic workflows.
We need innovative thinkers to design, build, and deliver a high quality and robust Enterprise workforce solution.
By leveraging the latest in emerging technologies, we bring practical solutions to businesses of all sizes. Our team members work in a collaborative environment and we are committed to providing an employee experience with opportunities every day to identify new challenges, innovate, design, build, deliver and grow.
We are building a high-caliber, fast-paced team to deliver on our mission. You can make a difference in the lives of others every day - come join us!
What We Value:
Pioneer Spirit - ask us and we'll tell you more!
What You Will Do:
The Marketing Operations role at Anvl is the conduit for intelligent, highly automated prospect experiences that engage our multiple personas and generate an ever increasing number of SALs. This person will have an innate desire - and proven ability - to improve marketing’s performance month over month while operating as a dynamic “doer”, capable of analyzing what is working and what isn't, creating and executing and managing robust multi-channel workflows.
Our Marketing Ops person will work closely with Sales to enable near-term lead generation goals. The right person will have demonstrated experience in integrating and optimizing multiple different marketing and sales applications to automate as much as possible and increase conversion rates through the funnel. This role will also require expert ability to own and manage the core marketing technology stack (anchored by Hubspot) and ensure the responsible growth and stability of the stack as well as our contact database and the associated data.
Ideally this person will have marketing experience in a SaaS organization that sells and services into the industrial space.
- BA in Business/Marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in Marketing
- Mostly across digital and lead gen, and mostly in a SaaS org
- Advanced capabilities with Hubspot, Divi/Wordpress, Zapier, Seamless/ZoomInfo, LeadFeeder, etc.
- Some comprehension of “deskless” worker industries (Manufacturing, Field Svc, Construction)
- Experience developing and executing marketing campaigns from scratch
- Experience curating and enriching prospect lists for sales
- Some experience creating intelligent ABM campaigns and lead scoring models
- Proven abilities to manage robust, intelligent demographic data on complex user/prospect databases
- Excellent communication skills in a remote work environment
- Experience in startup environment - achieving major results without a major budget
- The ability to think creatively and problem-solve rapidly
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Employee stock options
- 401(k) plan options
- Coworking membership
- Flexible, remote working environment
- Powderkeg award winning culture
At Anvl, we’re building a team of pioneers who are driven to do the hard work that matters most. If you’re curious, ambitious, and ready to grow your career, we’d love to hear from you!