Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril’s Electrical Engineering Team is seeking an experienced DSP engineer with a strong RFML background to join our team. As a DSP Engineer, you will work on exciting DSP and algorithm development projects and be responsible for leading the design development, and integration of RF machine learning techniques. The right person for this role has experience with RF Machine Learning techniques, ML pipelines, and a strong background in Communication Systems and RF.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design DSP algorithms for communication systems and EW applications
- Optimize signal processing and machine learning algorithms for deployment on FPGAs and GPUs
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of software and hardware engineers to develop software defined radios
- Strong experience with DSP implementation for embedded devices and/or software defined radios
- Strong knowledge of Python and MATLAB. Experience with CUDA or GPU accelerated frameworks like cuSignal is preferred.
- Experience with embedded devices, including FPGA, Nvidia Jetson, and Software Defined Radios
- Familiar with deep learning algorithms. Experience with ML frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch is a plus.
- Familiar with wireless communication standards (Bluetooth, 3G/4G/5G, Wi-Fi, SINCGARS, MUOS, etc.)
- Excellent at balancing multiple projects at any given time
- Enthusiastic about both working with a team and executing work individually
- Experience with Electronic Warfare systems
- Some travel required
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance
- Experience with GNU Radio
- Defense, national security, or aerospace domain familiarity through industry or education
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?