Classified Systems Administrator - Active Clearance
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril is seeking an Systems Administrator to directly support our most sensitive programs. You will be a part of the team building and maintaining the critical classified infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the world’s best engineers and cybersecurity professionals as you help to implement cutting edge systems. You will work directly with customers and systems deployed across the globe in support of national security missions all while gaining invaluable experience navigating complex cybersecurity regulation frameworks.
• Provide 1st, 2nd, and 3rd tier IT support to Anduril employees across classified systems.
• Install, operate, maintain and troubleshoot air-gapped classified IT systems consisting of a variety of operating systems and hardware.
• Provide on-call, on-site IT support (in accordance with a predefined schedule).
• Write instructional documentation and convey highly technical ideas in non-technical terms.
• Perform security hardening of systems using DISA STIG’s and other best practice security guidelines.
• Defaults to taking ownership of projects. Never waits to be directed.
• Experience with physical hardware - servers, cabling, desktops, laptops, phones, tablets
• Experience building, deploying and troubleshooting air-gapped IT systems.
• DoD approved 8570/8140 baseline certification (Security +, CySA+, CISSP, etc)
• Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Previous support to classified IT systems.
• Low voltage cabling experience
• Experience with a scripting language (Bash, Python, etc.) to automate and solve reoccurring tasks.
• Active TS/SCI Clearance.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!