Senior/Lead SQA Engineer - Fury / CCA
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
WHY WE’RE HERE
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team. This important QA hire will work with our software engineers and the engineering community at large to help us automate our QA efforts and ensure that our software is capable of passing the high standards set by the commercial and military flight communities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop a SQA plan for specific flight programs. This process will be used by other teams across Anduril as well.
- Develop process for ensuring that CICD tests provide sufficient coverage for everything that is automated.
- Ensure quality standards of all delivered software on our flight programs.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in software reliability engineering and software quality assurance, with a focus on complex, large-scale software systems.
- In-depth knowledge of software engineering principles, reliability engineering concepts, and quality assurance methodologies.
- Strong proficiency in software testing methodologies, including test planning, execution, and automation.
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies, version control systems, and best practices.
- Experience with tools and technologies used in software reliability engineering and quality assurance
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly identify issues, develop effective solutions, and drive their implementation.
- Strong multitasking and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to gain TS clearance
NICW TO HAVES
- GitLab Runners or similar CICD pipeline development and use.
- Previous exposure to DO178c, MIL-HDBK-516, DAL, etc.
- Existing Secret or Top Secret Clearance
- Platinum Benefits: We offer top tier platinum coverage (medical, dental, vision, life) and cover 100 percent of the premiums for you.
- 16 Weeks paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Family planning: We’re proud to offer comprehensive family planning support. Fertility planning and treatment, adoption support, gestational carrier support and fertility preservation are all included.
- Unlimited Provisions: From breakfast to dinner, our kitchen team has you covered with healthy meals and snacks at every office.
- Commuter benefits depending on region
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited and Incentivized Time Off
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!