Finance Systems Solution Architect
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
We are seeking a highly skilled Finance Systems Solutions Architect to join our team. You will be responsible for the internal financial infrastructure that enables us to operate our global business efficiently. You will own the tools that help generate financial statements, manage finance operations, and enable the Finance Org with the broader business, etc. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing financial systems that ensure Anduril is successful for the near and long term. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business needs, engineer solutions, and ensure that financial systems are aligned with the company's goals and objectives.
- Design, develop, and implement financial systems and solutions that meet the business requirements of the organization.
- Collaborate with business partners to understand business requirements and translate them into functional and technical solutions, as well as how they need to evolve to meet our scale of business
- Analyze current financial systems and processes to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for changes.
- Help the Finance org be a driving force at the company by making its data available and ensuring that we are able to partner with business and product teams to drive positive outcomes
- Lead the development and implementation of financial system projects, including defining project scope, requirements, timelines, and budgets.
- Work with vendors and third-party service providers to integrate financial systems and solutions into the company's infrastructure.
- Work with internal software development teams to build out customized solutions if we decide to build rather than buy
- Provide guidance and support to the finance team on financial systems and processes, including training and documentation.
The ideal candidate for this role has a background in Finance and/or Accounting, having served in roles that gives them a deep understanding of how a corporation’s financial policies and processes should function from both a day-to-day and strategic perspective, then transitioned into systems roles so they could use technology to drive those policies and processes at scale through automation. The ideal candidate will have technical experience in manufacturing, as well as financial processes such as compliance, AR and AP, costing, and month-end close.
- Deep understanding of the role of finance in a fast growing company
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing financial systems and solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of how to best configure and use financial systems, including: ERP, financial planning and analysis (FP&A), financial reporting and forecasting, and accounting.
- Expertise with Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
- Proven track record of leading complex financial system projects from conception to completion.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!