Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
The Anduril Australia team is seeking to hire a Warehouse Manager to be based at the Sydney Field Operations facility. As a member of Anduril’s maritime team, you will be responsible for leading logistics, receiving, warehouse, inventory and dispatch operations at the company’s new waterfront facility. This includes partnering closely with the design, test and production teams to ensure that our accelerated challenges are executed efficiently and effectively. The right person for this role has excellent organization skills and great attention to detail. If you are someone who excels at communicating clearly, managing many tasks in a fast paced environment, and creating and maintaining standard operating procedures, then the Logistics and Warehouse Lead is for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Coordinate logistics and prepare products for freight shipments (in and out), including all packing, strapping, wrapping, and loading activities. Handle hazardous goods (batteries) safely and compliantly.
- Lead warehouse operations at the Sydney Field Operations facility. Be a jack of all trades to help set up the new facility for success.
- Maintain accurate inventory by leading inbound receiving, counting, and accurately processing shipments as they arrive at the warehouse.
- Iterate upon and improve inventory management and material workflows to reflect the growing and evolving business needs.
- Support the test and production team with planning, procurement and hardware kitting to enable execution.
- Communicate effectively across channels with the hardware and production team about Anduril’s material flow.
- Proactively identify, propose, and fix logistical processes.
- Significant experience as a warehouse or logistics coordinator or equivalent role.
- Experience collaborating cross functionally working towards a common goal.
- Polished communication skills.
- A bias towards action.
- Familiar with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and/or other warehouse management and inventory control tooling.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office or equivalent office management tooling.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Forklift/crane license(s).
- Valid drivers license.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a NV1 Security Clearance.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!