Sr Electrical Engineering Technician
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Setup, execute and analyze test experiments per test procedures and record findings into test records.
- Support with builds of test harnesses, racks, and environmental setups.
- Update existing test systems to improve automation, consistency, and coverage per engineering instructions.
- Proficient at troubleshooting and repair of electrical, electronics and integrated circuits to the component level.
- Maintenance and calibration of electrical and/or mechanical test equipment.
- Create assembly instructions and bill of materials for test equipment and fixtures.
- Document test plans, user instructions and manuals.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Travel to test sites and external laboratories as required.
- Associate degree in Electrical/Electronics, Computer, Mechanical Technologies, or related fields.
- 4+ years of electronics testing experience in an R&D environment.
- Familiarity with reading electrical system and component schematics.
- Familiarity with product development life cycle, reliability, and compliance testing.
- Familiarity with electronics test equipment such as power supplies, electronic loads, oscilloscope, function generators, data acquisition and measurement sensors.
- Strong root cause analysis skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to pivot quickly between tasks and prioritize simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- 3+ years electronics testing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Familiarity with IPC Quality Standards, IPC-610, IPC-620, J-STD and other assembly and inspection standards.
- Experience with High Voltage and High Power Testing such as propulsion inverters and batteries.
- Experience with equipment calibration and metrology.
- Experience with electrical compliance testing such as EMI/EMC testing.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!