Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
We are looking for Software Engineers to join our Internal Tools team. As a Software Engineer on Anduril’s Internal Tools team you will be architecting and implementing mission-critical applications that enforce lean business process, add multiplicative leverage to Anduril employees, and scale Anduril into a next-generation defense prime.
As an early member of the team, your decisions today will have a large impact on the company today and into the future. We are looking for a developer that has a knack for quickly understanding distributed systems, then dives in and creates features that will drive bottom-line value for the business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work in a mini-startup environment to create elegant SaaS or on-premise solutions that are better than what current market solutions can offer.
- Level up our team’s applications through quality code contribution.
- Have an area of deep expertise in a portion of the full stack (i.e. backend, frontend, integration).
- Work with a high-functioning team of developers with an emphasis on finishing business-critical projects
- Automate company operations to drive bottom-line dollar savings
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role building products, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or related technical degree
- Experience working with large enterprise applications and platforms with high availability requirements
- Ability to empathize with end-users, to turn needs into features, and to balance user experience with engineering constraints
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply but our tech stack uses AWS, Typescript, and React/Remix so familiarity with all of these tools and languages would be useful
- Experience in hyper growth startup-like environments, with demonstrated successes in scaling and maturing software development processes, team culture and methods, and ability to balance short-term and long-term trade offs
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S. TS clearance
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!