Program Manager, Land Systems
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
- Effectively communicate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to coordinate technical interchanges and test events, fostering enduring relationships with those stakeholders
- Autonomously execute on broad and/or ambiguous requirements from internal engineering, program office, and third party corporate partners to own successful delivery of outcomes on multiple programs simultaneously
- Coordinate and execute frequent test events involving various levels of software and hardware, from full-software simulations at Anduril HQ to full hardware-in-the-loop demonstrations at test sites
- Align programmatic objectives with internal Anduril IRAD objectives to maximize Land Systems engineering’s contributions to all Anduril software
- Demonstrate high ownership on all pieces of work; become a trusted partner to Anduril’s engineers
- Partner management / structured communication
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Experience coordinating multiple internal and external teams within a complex engineering or technology-focused organization
- Background partnering with engineering teams to define requirements, test, and deliver software:
- Proven ability to organize data, conduct analysis, and clearly communicate result
- Demonstrated execution of delivering successful technical outcomes
- Broad DoD experience or defense/military service/background
- Customer-facing technical program management and/or systems engineering experience, preferably in the defense, national security, or aerospace domains
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S. TS clearance
- Specific background as an enlisted or officer in a mechanized infantry unit (Bradley, Stryker preferred)
- Familiarity with vehicle systems / vetronics / infotainment systems. Ideally background in either commercial auto OEMs (including ‘non-traditional’ - Tesla, Rivian, etc.) or defense vehicle makers
- Prior work on large-scale Army procurement programs and CDRL (contract deliverable) delivery in requisite formats at a high quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an Engineering discipline
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!