Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
SUMMARY / ABOUT THE JOB
As the Payroll Supervisor, you will be responsible overseeing and optimizing payroll operations. You will be responsible for our multi-state domestic and international payroll along with building out sustainable processes. This is a critical role in a high growth company that is constantly growing and changing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Accurately manage and process all bi-weekly, multi-state and monthly international payroll.
- Assist in global and domestic mobility, along with fringe benefits.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all payroll data.
- Complete payroll and benefit audits timely.
- Reconcile monthly payroll and benefit accounts and promptly resolving discrepancies, if applicable.
- Point of contact for payroll related inquiries from internal/external parties.
- Plan, develop, and implement policies, procedures and controls to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll world-wide.
- Resolve payroll issues and provide recommended controls to mitigate.
- Provide ad hoc reports to various departments as required.
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- 6+ years experience with multi-state payroll
- International payroll experience preferred
- Ability to operate in fast paced environment
- Late stage or public company experience preferred
- Strong time management skills with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure
- Experience with rolling out new processes and systems
- Knowledge of federal, state, FICA and local tax withholdings laws and regulation
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!