Master Scheduler, Air Dominance and Strike
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
We are seeking a Master Scheduler with prior training and experience working on major development programs to team with our program leadership to deliver a robust and accurate schedule. As Master Scheduler, you will own the development and maintenance of the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for one of Anduril’s strategic programs. You will work mostly with our Program Managers (PMs) and Integrated Product Team (IPT) leads to tailor and status the IMS on a regular basis. The IMS serves as the source of truth for both Anduril leadership and our government customers, so it is critical that it reflects the current understanding at all times. You will be expected to understand the program scope at a detailed level and quickly intuit schedule impacts to scope or duration changes of critical program tasks.
Success in this position hinges on two key facets:
- Strong understanding of IMS and EVMS systems - this is a large development program with traditional reporting and EVM requirements. An understanding of (and preferably direct experience with) similar types of programs will be critical to ensuring a compliant program schedule.
- An Execution Mindset - we are looking for a self-starter who isn’t afraid of digging into the details with different teams to highlight conflicts or risks that can be raised to the program leadership team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Consult with Program Managers and Engineering Leads to set up assignments, tasks, and subtasks.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective scheduling management system across one or more programs.
- Develop and coordinate an integrated master schedule (IMS) and integrated master plan (IMP) with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Status program schedules, identify problem areas, investigate off-schedule tasks, establish and document corrective action.
- Resource-load and status the IMS on a regular basis. Deliver monthly IMS updates to our government customer.
- Monitor project timelines and deadlines; identify potential project schedule delays and facilitate intervention in a timely manner.
- Develop a work breakdown structure (WBS) based on the schedule inputs while routinely keeping up to date.
- Evaluate performance and prepare project progress reports based on schedule and cost performance.
- Accommodate updates and changes to project schedules on a regular basis.
- Recommend actions to keep projects within budget and completed on time.
- Keep stakeholders informed of project timelines and deadlines.
- Document project scheduling processes and maintain appropriate records.
- Experience with Microsoft Project (MPP) and Critical Path Methodology (CPM)
- Familiarity with government acquisition and reporting processes (SDRLs, CDRLs, Etc.)
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to key leadership and customers
- Ability to lead discussion on schedule-related topics
- Comfortable with setting and achieving goals in an amorphous environment
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow
- Experience with JIRA or Confluence
- Certification as a PMI scheduling professional (PMI-SP)
- Comfortable working in limited resource environments
- Experience with EVMS
- Current Secret clearance
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. security clearance
- Experience with large government contracts a plus
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!