Office Manager - Washington DC
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril is looking for an Office Manager to join our rapidly growing team in Washington, DC. As the Office Manager, you’ll be responsible for our office in the District by focusing on various internal operational functions to ensure a top-notch employee experience in the office and support the growth of Anduril’s operations. No two days will look alike and no task is too small, as you should hold the highest bar for execution.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Oversee day-to-day general office operations which includes cross-functional coordination and logistics with Engineers, Business Development, IT, and Senior Executives.
- Own the office environment by managing vendors and contracts, coordinating food service, keeping the office stocked and anticipating the need before it arises.
- Take ownership of projects including new office space set-ups, build outs and space utilization planning.
- Engage with vendors and contractors in the coordination of remodeling and refurbishment initiatives of new or current office space to meet Anduril requirements.
- Present weekly digests to Senior Executives with project updates and planning requirements.
- Coordinate and prioritize tasks, ensuring deadlines are met and resources are allocated effectively.
- Own the localized onboarding experience.
- Owns the logistics and execution of events setup for company sponsored events and VIP meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring facilities are kept in excellent condition and align with all policies.
Here’s who you are:
- You’re both high ownership and low ego, approaching everything with strong outcome orientation and high humility.
- You are naturally self-directed, motivated, and resourceful with a focus on operational excellence.
- You love solving complex, ambiguous, cross-functional problems and communicate them in a people-centric way, both verbally and written.
- You foster strong relationships based on trust and credibility and can partner with employees across all functions and levels of the company.
- You are a team-player and are customer service oriented.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills.
- You are technologically proficient in Microsoft applications, Slack, document management tools and other relevant technologies.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!