Master Scheduler, MSI
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
We are seeking a highly organized master scheduler to implement and oversee program schedules within one of our Business Lines. In this role, you will be collaborating with Program Managers and Engineers, setting tasks, and monitoring the execution of project timelines of fully resourced project files. You may also prepare project progress and performance evaluation reports.
To ensure success, the master scheduler should possess solid industry knowledge and demonstrable experience in project scheduling. A top-notch scheduler will be someone whose expertise leads to to the successful realization of envisaged program goals.
Mission Systems Integrator (MSI) is one of Anduril’s Business Lines and is focused on positioning Anduril as a lead provider of autonomy capability for multi-domain platforms. We work with customers to understand their requirements, shape their concepts of operation, and scale capability across their problem set. We aim to develop and deploy critically needed capabilities to our government partners and customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Consulting with Program Managers and Engineering Leads to set up assignments, tasks, and subtasks.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining an effective scheduling management system across one or more programs
- Developing and coordinating an integrated master schedule (IMS) with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring project timelines and deadlines.
- Identifying potential project schedule delays and facilitating intervention in a timely manner.
- Evaluating performance and preparing project progress reports based on schedule and cost performance.
- Accommodating updates and changes to project schedules.
- Recommending actions to keep projects within budget and completed on time.
- Keeping stakeholders informed of project timelines and deadlines.
- Work with proposal team to develop the IMS as needed
- Documenting project scheduling processes and maintaining records.
- Bachelor's degree in project management, or in a related field (preferred)
- Certification as a PMI scheduling professional (PMI-SP) will be advantageous.
- A minimum of two years' experience as a project scheduler in a related industry.
- Advanced proficiency in project scheduling software, such Microsoft Project.
- Proficiency with tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Extensive experience in schedule planning and management.
- In-depth knowledge of the scope of projects within the defense industry.
- Advanced ability to evaluate project progress and facilitate interventions.
- Ability to keep stakeholders informed of project timelines and changes.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills.
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Ability to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?