Senior People Business Partner, Software
People & HR
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
This HR Business/People Partner will support in aligning business objectives with employees and management in the software engineering organization. The position will work closely with the engineering leaders to improve talent development, performance, and feedback across teams. The role assesses and anticipates People-related needs. The position formulates partnerships across the business to deliver solutions for management and employees.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Serve as a strategic thought partner to business owners on people-related strategies and employee engagements
- Develop deep relationships and build trust with key business owners
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations
- Autonomously lead the design, implementation, and iteration of new people programs, as well as assess and improve current people programs
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Utilize people metrics to drive key insights and decisions around growth and retention
- Coach Andurilans functioning as an advocate and resource in resolving key employee issues while balancing the needs of the business
- 8+ years of HR Business Partner experience supporting engineering or technical organizations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience across multiple HR/People channels like compensation & benefits, compliance, employee relations, and learning and development
- Expert at developing communications for verbal, written, and presentation formats; synthesizing complex information, and speaking effectively to different audiences
- Thrive in fast-paced, high-pressure, outcome-oriented environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of emotional intelligence
- Data-driven and detail-oriented
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!