Program Manager - IC
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
As a Program Manager you will be responsible for managing the successful execution of Anduril programs supporting national security customers. Success in this position hinges on effective external customer engagement and internal collaboration across the growth and engineering organizations. You will have to learn technical concepts and employ them quickly. Digging into the details to understand program dependencies so that program risks can be managed effectively is a must. You will be expected to utilize your growth mindset and technical capability in conjunction with your program management skills to deliver the best outcome for Anduril and the customer. You will also be astute at identifying new areas where Anduril technology or products could address customer requirements, and find ways to articulate the value of the Anduril approach across an ever broadening mission space.
A successful candidate will have significant experience working within the U.S. security enterprise; acumen to navigate technology security in a dynamic work environment; experience engaging with high-level government officials; in-depth knowledge of national security markets and understanding of geo-political trends to drive a global business strategy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Engage: Participate in efforts to educate the broader set of Anduril stakeholders (government officials, commercial partners, academic experts, etc) on our mission and our unique approach.
- Ownership: Learn, develop, plan, execute, repeat. You will be asked to own your portfolio at every level. No escape paths, no backstops, just you, your ideas and your ability to get things done.
- Scale: Grow the business by working with our existing customers on their newest challenges. Contribute to new growth areas by researching, engaging and helping the growth team close new business.
- Embed: Work side-by-side with our clients, understand their challenges and shape Anduril’s platforms to their specific mission needs. Manage complex accounts efficiently and precisely.
- Write: Draft white papers and proposals. Articulate Anduril’s full scope of complex platforms concisely.
- Build: Work with Anduril engineers to build relevant products for your client’s operational needs.
- Team Player: No task is too small. If a tower needs to get built in the desert, get in the truck and go. If we’re standing up a test site, move furniture around and build out the space. Embrace the startup life.
- Experience with complex systems involving hardware and software
- Experience with government business development, government contract structures, government proposal processes a plus
- Experience managing complex technical projects in government a plus
- Expertise in AI and autonomous systems a plus
- Comfortable with working in limited resource environments
- Comfortable with setting and achieving goals in a complex environment
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow
- Experience with the IC
- TS/SCI Security clearance required
- STEM degree a plus
- Ability to travel 25 – 75% required
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!