Director, JADC2 Business Development
Sales & Business Development
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Command & Control is one of Anduril's Business Lines focused on building a next-gen software-defined distributed C2 architecture focused on orchestrating and automating 3rd party combat-fielded sensors and strike-networks for synchronized joint operations. We work with mission partners and operators to deploy reliable and robust capabilities on operationally-relevant fielding timelines to meet complex challenges across the DOD and IC.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build a cohesive, falsifiable, deliberate strategy within the JADC2 AF market to expand Anduril’s C3BM HW and SW products at scale
- This candidate will serve as the senior AF leader for programs within the business portfolio, including maintaining customer relationships, monitoring performance, and meeting contractual obligations
- Lead large capture campaign
- Grow and establish Anduril’s portfolio within the U.S. Air Force’s C3BM community
- Provide guidance, advice, and support to the leadership team regarding business investments and priorities
- Develop and maintain close, trusted partner relationships with offices of senior military and civilian US Government customers, current and prospective customers, as well as industry partners and suppliers
- Assist the customers in meeting their requirements and capability gaps with those capabilities, products, and technologies available or being developed in relevant defense sectors
- Drive seamless integration across the sector
- Foster a culture of trust, open communications, customer focus, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Develop and maintains effective working relationships with customers to identify new business opportunities, proactively communicate and resolve program issues, and provide strategic direction to program teams
- Lead initiatives that move the organization forward, contributing to business / financial performance
- Deliver on financial performance commitments and strategic market growth
- The ideal candidate will be a proven leader who has managed complex programs with the Department of Defense – ideally with experience with the AF’s Advanced Battle Management Systems (ABMS) Program and related Command, Control, Communications and Battle management (C3BM) efforts
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the technical, programmatic, and operational challenges within the Indo-Pacific AOR
- This leader should be a builder and someone who is adaptive and who can lead new and innovative approaches to market
- They should know target customers across the Air Force’s Command, Control, Communications and Battle management (C3BM) community and have an intimate understanding of government contracting
- The successful candidate will ideally have strong connections within PEOs and Air Force accounts in addition to experience working with classified and/or special access programs
- This candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial, and creative environment
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant Program Management, acquisitions or business development / capture experience in the government and/or private sector
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant DoD Programs and platforms, related enabling technologies, systems integration, communications, software development
- Demonstrated experience leading major acquisition programs directly with DoD or leading significant capture campaigns for a private sector defense company
- Ability to identify, establish and use important customer relationships with senior level officials and program stakeholders within defense and intelligence community
- Demonstrated success in leading and scaling a business for the DoD, or the U.S. Air Force in the $100M range
- Prior military experience in Air Force C3BM/ABMS/C4ISR and/or extensive knowledge of government contracting and relevant Program Executive Offices (PEOs)
- Demonstrated high-energy leader who will drive performance and exhibit strong management skills with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Excellent writing, communication skills with experience presenting to senior executives and customers
- Candidate must have a TS//SCI level clearance to be considered
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to 45%
- Preferred candidate is based out of DC office
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?