Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
As a Demand Analyst within Anduril’s Supply Chain organization, you will support the development of demand forecasts, data models that inform operational decision making and strategic initiatives that drive towards best practice. As a member of the Demand Planning team, you will partner with teams across the business – from Supply Chain and Sales teams to our Tower and Drone teams – to gather and shape demand that informs our hardware delivery requirements.
You are perfect for this role if you have strong technical skills that can translate complex data into actionable insights and thrive influencing cross functional stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Support the Demand Planning team by owning the development of an accurate and achievable demand plan by product and in conjunction with Business Development, Supply Chain, Finance, and Engineering to deliver hardware for both internal and external customers
- Generate and analyze historical data as necessary to identify trends in demand, shipments, market customer/insights and development consumption
- Develop data reporting structures and tools to monitor Demand Planning KPIs and identify key levers for improvement by product or program
- Collaborate with Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Engineering to ensure the appropriate data is available and accurate for review at S&OP process meetings
- Support strategic initiatives that drive toward best practice including demand shaping, advanced modeling techniques, and inventory optimization
- Understand the hardware systems to a level that enables quick decision-making as well as effective questioning and discussion of potential sales opportunities
- 4+ years past experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment in either a supply chain or production-type role where complex mechanical and/or electrical assemblies were built
- Prior knowledge of Salesforce or a similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Prior knowledge of Netsuite or a similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Ability to demonstrate strong technical capabilities and are intellectually tenacious
- Intellectual tenacity means not being satisfied with the status quo
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any technical field including mechanical/aerospace/manufacturing, electrical, computer engineering, or supply chain management, business, marketing
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Prior knowledge of Blue Yonder or a similar Supply Chain Planning system; developing statistical models to predict demand in a fast paced, high mix, low volume environment.
- Knowledge of how demand planning best practice business and data processes generate business value. Including, but not limited to demand forecasting, inventory management, supply planning, and sales and operations planning.
- Knowledge of and experience with big data evaluation and analysis techniques. Experience with SQL databases - storage of information and writing custom queries to pull and analyze data sets to direct focus and action.
- Knowledge of and experience with leading data reporting applications including Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview, etc.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?