Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Anduril is a defence technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defence sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the Australia and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defence.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build, test, and integrate complex electrical and mechanical assemblies into our world class AUVs
- Conduct troubleshooting, repair, operation, and maintenance of AUVs in the factory
- Build test and manufacturing facilities, provide input to processes and practices
- Fabricate manufacturing jigs, fixtures and equipment to improve build efficiency
- Provide direct input and feedback to the engineering team on DFM/A
- Interact with digital ERP system for work order tracking, inventory management, and quality reporting
- 3+ years experience in production-oriented robotics and or electro-mechanical technician fields
- Proficiency in interpreting technical documentation (mechanical drawings, work instructions, equipment schematics, electrical diagrams, etc.)
- Part fabrication skills including cable harnesses or plastic/metal machining and additive manufacturing
- Experience performing functional checkouts and tests
- Maritime Trade background is desirable as well as subsea experience or vehicle level assembly and checkout (any domain)
- Competent with risk assessment and hazard mitigation activities including documentation
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A sincere commitment to a positive, inclusive, and collaborative culture
- Ability to obtain and maintain a NV1 Security Clearance
At Anduril Australia, we strive to make this a workplace where you can do the best work of your careers. We have a range of industry leading benefits such as:
- Equity package so that you are part of the Anduril success story.
- Comprehensive caregiver and wellness leave policy to support you and your family.
- Private healthcare for you and your dependents.
- Delicious snacks, drinks and catered lunch at our offices.
- Phone bill reimbursement.
- Professional development allowance.
- Vacation bonus - we incentivize our employees to look after themselves by providing a yearly vacation bonus.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!