Senior Technical Recruiter- Hardware
IT, Other Engineering, People & HR
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 10, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
As a key member of Anduril's recruiting team, you will be responsible for the company's talent management as we continue to rapidly grow. Your work will be hands-on and involve collaborating with leaders and hiring managers to define the hiring needs of the company. To achieve this, you will be given the autonomy and tools to execute on our strategy to build and develop Anduril's world class team. We are looking for someone who can handle every aspect of recruiting and is excited to be part of small team where no task is too big or too small.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Source and identify top technical talent across multiple disciplines within Hardware and manufacturing industry
- Lead various initiatives across the recruiting team
- Manage candidates through entire recruiting process
- Work with hiring teams to identify needs on the team
- Partner with interviewers and hiring managers to define interview process and new evaluation techniques
- Cultivate employee referrals
- Conduct initial candidate phone interviews
- Manage onsite candidate experience
- Maintain ATS data
- 5+ years experience sourcing for technical roles & closing top tier engineering talent
- Business acumen
- Sound recruiting and sourcing fundamentals
- Results oriented
- Ability to solve complex problems independently
- Ability to set proper expectations with stakeholders and keep them informed
- Private equity knowledge & closing expertise in competitive environments
- Ability to thrive in undefined environments
- Full cycle recruiting experience across multiple disciplines
- Previous experience working at companies that have scaled quickly
- Positive & helpful attitude
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!