Inventory Control Specialist
Lexington, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2022
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
We are seeking an Inventory Control Specialist to drive and implement best practices in our complex optical system physical and system inventory management process.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the receipt, identification, and documentation of inventory.
- Manages inventory stock levels and locations in the physical inventory locations and corresponding locations in the ERP system.
- Responsible for overall inventory accuracy, Cycle Counts and physical space organization and cleanliness.
- Implement and manage a cycle counting process between Physical Inventory and the ERP system as well as establish a regular cadence to review, identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Collaborate with the Purchasing and Production teams regarding inventory counts and locations.
- Improve processes to address root causes of discrepancies, preventing recurrence.
- Supply the production floor with needed materials (daily kitting) per the monthly Production Plan.
- Incoming Inspection
- Utilize product specifications and instructions (drawings, electrical schematics, etc.) to verify the quality of all incoming material, approving or rejecting raw materials.
- Utilize a variety of inspection instruments and techniques to ensure compliance to process and product specification (e.g., dimensional, surface finish, appearance, etc.).
- Maintain records of testing and inspections. Keeps records, information and metrics such as number of defective parts per part number per lot, etc.
- Collaborate with the Quality Engineering team and prepare and submit findings and improvement documentation.
- High school or vocational school diploma.
- 3+ years incoming inspection experience in the manufacturing industry.
- 5+ years’ experience in inventory management demonstrating mastery of key principles, software and/or ERP systems.
- Self-motivated individual that continually seeks growth.
- As part of an established and growing team demonstrate the ability to work well as a player-coach, independently and cross-functionally.
- Hands on attitude and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint o Knowledge and experience using several different measuring tools such as calipers, dial indicators, screw gauges, laser scanner, gloss meter, and depth gauges
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- 3+ years experience with Netsuite.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical documentation
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?