Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2022
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
As a Purchasing Agent you will be responsible for the full cycle of purchasing, receiving, and shipping goods to support the operations of Anduril Atlanta. The desired candidate will work alongside our purchasing team to ensure all purchase requisitions are approved and processed, and the goods are received in a timely manner. This position will also be responsible for coordinating and processing shipping requests related to customer orders and Anduril Atlanta operations. This individual must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as this role interacts with many stakeholders of the business including internal departments, vendors, and customers. This position requires the highest ethical standards, strong organization skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to work with a team.
- Research, monitor, and evaluate suppliers, based on price, quality, service, support, availability, reliability, and the supplier's reputation and history.
- Review requisition orders to verify accuracy, specifications, and approvals.
- Set up new vendors in the company’s ERP system.
- Review product specifications and maintain high-level technical knowledge of the goods or services to be purchased.
- Process requisitions and create purchase orders in the company’s ERP system.
- Monitor open purchase orders and shipments to ensure that goods come in on time, and resolve problems related to undelivered goods or changes that will affect orders.
- Match receiving records, purchase orders and invoices upon receipt and confirm accuracy of counts and pricing across all documents.
- Identify and resolve any discrepancies between vendor invoiced pricing and purchase order pricing.
- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Input invoices into accounting system on a timely basis.
- Create new property records in the company’s asset management software. Print and affix property tags as needed.
- Maintain purchasing documents and records.
- Assist in maintaining property accountability records and conduct physical inventories.
- Follow procurement policies and provide solutions to drive continuous improvement for the organization by identifying and researching areas of opportunity and implementing solutions.
- Contribute to team effort by assisting with additional tasks as needed.
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Associate's/Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (or applicable field).
- Related work experience not required, but 1+ years’ experience in purchasing, supply chain, or customer service is a plus.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Strong organizational, financial, and analytical skills.
- Very high level of accuracy and attention to detail coupled with excellent follow through capabilities.
- Highest ethical standards.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!