Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2022
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Accounts Payable Specialist supports the Accounting department in fulfilling the responsibilities of the department and the overall goals of the organization. The position must have a good understanding of all aspects of accounts payable. Routine responsibilities include but are not limited to: Manual entry of invoices and financial transactions, reviewing invoices submitted for payment, performing check runs and coordinating check signature and distribution, managing the credit card and expense reporting processes, performing assigned month end closing duties, and performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- 1 + years relevant experience in accounting or related field.
- Strong understanding of General Ledger system and Accounts Payable processing.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and recording skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow up on pending issues.
- Ability to manage high volume invoice entry with accuracy.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel/ Word/ and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Previous ERP system experience is preferred (Deltek/SAP/Oracle)
- Manual entry of invoices, expense reports, credit card transactions, etc., with correct GL codes to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- Ensuring the accuracy of vendor, remit address, charge codes, accounts, amounts, and taxes when processing invoices.
- Ensuring compliance with Area-I policy during invoice processing and approval.
- Responsibility for the Company’s expense reporting process, to include training new employees and ensuring adherence to Company policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, approving, and processing expense reports.
- Processing incoming physical and electronic mail.
- Performing check runs and coordinating signatures on checks. Upon completion, also distributing checks.
- Maintaining vendor information including leases, agreements, W-9s.
- Identifying, investigating, and following up on supplier accounts by reconciling monthly statements.
- Responding to vendor inquiries.
- Continuously reviewing the AP aging report. Managing outstanding invoices such that payments are timely.
- Investigating and resolving problems associated with processing of invoices and payments.
- Processing payment of corporate credit cards and statement reconciliation.
- Assisting with internal and external audit requests.
- Maintaining organized and up to date filing system.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?