Director of Support
Remote, OR, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
About Our Company:
We are a dynamic SaaS startup revolutionizing the 'work-to-cash' cycle within the accounting industry through our Intelligence-Based Billing™ platform. Our mission is to deliver an easier, faster, smarter billing and payment process to help accounting firms streamline operations and provide a superior client experience.
As Director of Support, you will be the linchpin in our rapidly scaling operation, tasked with the dual management of our firm and client support as well as technical operations teams. This strategic role requires a blend of technical acumen, customer- service excellence, and project management expertise. You'll be instrumental in shaping the support infrastructure to enhance our customer success outcomes and drive seamless operations as we grow.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter that explains why you're a good fit for this role and how you can contribute to the success of our Customer Success organization.
- Oversee and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) for the support team, ensuring the delivery of exceptional service levels.
- Strategize and plan for the scaling of the support organization to meet the evolving demands of the business.
- Lead development projects to build and enhance our knowledge base and improve data flow processes.
- Streamline intra-team communications to optimize focus and efficiency as the organization scales.
- Foster a culture of curiosity and precision, driving clarity within an ambiguous environment.
- Lead and manage diverse support teams to orchestrate a seamless, world-class customer support experience, ensuring rapid resolution and unparalleled service quality in our fast-paced SaaS environment.
- Collaborate closely with the Implementation and Customer Success team leaders to ensure a unified approach within the Customer Success organization.
- Report to the Senior Director of Implementation and Support, providing regular updates and strategic insights.
What We're Looking For:
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a support organization, preferably within a technology or SaaS startup environment.
- Experience with data management, and an understanding of how data moves throughout a database.
- A track record of managing and scaling support teams, with an emphasis on developing efficient processes.
- Ability to define, refine, and report on support-related KPIs.
- Experience in managing technical operations and development projects, including the creation of knowledge bases and optimization of data flows.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to bridge the gap between technical operations and client-facing support.
- A curious mindset, comfortable with diving into the unknown and emerging with clear, actionable strategies.
- Demonstrated capability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, particularly Implementation and Customer Success.
- Project management prowess, ideally with experience in a B2B SaaS customer-facing role.
- Proficiency in using various AI tools to assist with task completion, creativity, and innovation
- Prior experience in a high-growth SaaS environment is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of support software and tools, such as Zendesk.
- Familiarity with HubSpot or similar CRM systems is a plus.
- Experience in working with global teams and stakeholders.
Why Work at Aiwyn?
- The big-picture value proposition of this role is simple: join us, and you'll be paid competitively to have freedom in solving worthwhile, challenging problems alongside other A-players at a fast growing SaaS startup led by an experienced and successful co-founding team with industry experience. Other benefits include:
- Remote, work-from-anywhere culture
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and stock options
- 401(k) matching
- Adventure Travel Stipend on each anniversary of your employment with Aiwyn
Aiwyn is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our CCPA privacy notice which can be found here: https://www.aiwyn.ai/ccpa