Software Engineering, Customer Service
Remote, OR, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
At Aiwyn, our Support team is pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing Customer Success Organization acting as the go-to resource for our valued customers. You will be able to ensure successful retention of key customers in the business.
In this role, your main priority is to squash issues and contribute to the support team as quickly as possible. You will build scalable solutions and processes when solving each of your customers’ support related issues.
Who are we and what do we do?
- We’re a team of interdisciplinary do-ers who’ve come together to solve long-overlooked invoicing and payment problems in the accounting industry. At accounting firms, the process by which a firm prepares and sends a bill to clients and then collects payment from clients is called the “work-to-cash" cycle. And for most firms this process is slow, manual, offline, ungoverned, costly, and frustrating (for staff and for clients). Our mission is to reinvent an easier, faster, smarter work-to-cash cycle to help accounting firms save time, speed up cash flow, and deliver a superior client experience through our Intelligence-Based BillingTM platform.
Day-to-Day responsibilities include:
- Spot and report emerging patterns in customer exchanges in order to improve our delivery of products and services.
- Identify and resolve customer issues within complex configurations and unique use-cases.
- Educate customers on Aiwyn with knowledge and enthusiasm.
- Ability to treat sensitive customer data appropriately.
- Work across various systems to complete customer queries.
- Answer and resolve emails, chats, or calls received for general CS requests.
- Collect and report customer feedback to ensure we meet SLAs and best practices.
- Work with finance teams at enterprise CPA firms and their clients, performing bug investigation and escalating complex inquiries.
- Serve as liaison between Customer Success Support and Tier 3 Engineering Support.
- Help build scalable support processes and engage with feedback to streamline workflows.
- Become SME on specific Products to provide expert support for them.
- Experience in Product or Technical Support is required.
- Advanced knowledge of databases and SQL is required.
- Previous customer service experience in a SaaS environment is required.
- Passion for problem solving and delivering the customer delight.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to take complex situations and explain them simply.
- Someone who is highly proficient in English, with excellent written grammar and spelling.
- B2B experience within a start-up is helpful but not a requirement.
- Zendesk experience is a plus.
Why work at Aiwyn?
- The big-picture value proposition of this role is simple: join us, and you'll be paid competitively to have freedom in solving worthwhile, challenging problems alongside other A-players at a fast-growing SaaS startup led by an experienced and successful team with industry experience.
Other benefits include:
• Remote, work-from-anywhere culture
• Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and stock options
• 401(k) matching
• Adventure Travel reimbursement on each anniversary of your employment with Aiwyn
Aiwyn is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our CCPA privacy notice which can be found here: https://www.aiwyn.ai/ccpa