Sales & Business Development
Remote, OR, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Who is Aiwyn and what do we do?
Aiwyn is the fastest-growing software company serving the accounting profession. Founded in 2020, we now work with 80+ of the largest CPA firms in the world. Our “Job to be done”: speed up cash flow, save Partner time, & deliver best-in-class client experiences. We do this by automating day-to-day firm operations with our Practice Automation solutions. Aiwyn is led by serial entrepreneurs with multiple exits and funded by a Top 10 fintech VC.
Who are you?
As a Sales Engineer at Aiwyn, you will play a crucial role in driving business growth by helping lead our product solutions client facing team, supporting the sales team, and engaging directly with prospective clients. Your primary responsibility will be to demonstrate the technical capabilities of our solutions and tailor them to meet the unique needs of each prospect. You will serve as the technical expert, helping clients understand the value and functionality of our solutions and build confidence to make informed purchasing decisions.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of Aiwyn's products and their applications within the tax and accounting industry.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and engage with potential clients, understanding their specific needs, challenges, and opportunities.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations, showcasing the benefits and features of Aiwyn's solutions while addressing client questions and concerns.
- Work closely with clients to customize product demonstrations to align with their unique business requirements.
- Provide guidance and support during the sales process, offering insights into product implementation, integration, and technical feasibility.
- Stay ahead of the curve regarding market trends, industry competition, and emerging technologies to effectively position our products in the market.
- Collect and share client feedback to help shape product development, enhancements, and future features.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, demo scripts, FAQs, and technical guides to support the sales process.
- Conduct training sessions for the sales team to ensure they are well-equipped to communicate the technical aspects of our products to clients.
- 3+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer or in a similar technical pre-sales role, preferably within the SaaS or technology industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to translate technical concepts into business benefits and build client relationships.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Loom, Miro, and comparable tools.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills in client-facing positions.
- Highly motivated and able to work both independently and in a team.
- Previous tax and accounting industry experience in a similar role preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Aiwyn is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our CCPA privacy notice which can be found here: https://aiwyn.ai/ccpa