Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Remote, OR, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Who is Aiwyn and what do we do?
Aiwyn is the fastest-growing software company serving the accounting profession. Founded in 2020, we now work with 80+ of the largest CPA firms in the world. Our “Job to be done”: speed up cash flow, save Partner time, & deliver best-in-class client experiences. We do this by automating day-to-day firm operations with our Practice Automation solutions. Aiwyn is led by serial entrepreneurs with multiple exits and funded by a Top 10 fintech VC.
Who are you?
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our rapidly growing team and help drive our early sales efforts and relationships. You will play a crucial role in our sales team's success by identifying and qualifying potential clients within the tax and accounting industry. Your primary focus will be generating and nurturing leads, as well maintaining an understanding of prospective clients' needs.
What you will do:
- Actively identify and source potential clients through various channels, including online research, industry events, and inbound inquiries.
- Initiate outbound sales calls, emails, and social outreach to engage potential clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of Aiwyn's products and services to effectively communicate their value to potential clients.
- Schedule appointments and conduct high-level product demonstrations for the Sales team with qualified leads.
- Maintain accurate records of lead interactions in the CRM/other top-of-funnel systems, manage lead status, and provide regular reports on progress.
- Work closely with the Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to align strategies, refine messaging, and share insights from lead interactions.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor offerings, and potential growth opportunities in the tax and accounting sector.
- Up to 20% travel to industry events and trade shows.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Sales Development Representative or similar role.
- Previous SaaS start-up experience preferred.
- Top-tier communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, driven, and goal-oriented.
- Ability to adapt to and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- High level conversation starter and networker.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Past experience with Hubspot, Google Suite, and LinkedIn
Aiwyn is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our CCPA privacy notice which can be found here: https://aiwyn.ai/ccpa