Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
Thanks for your interest in joining our team here at Aiwyn! Below is a description of the role we're looking to fill—if you think this is a good fit for you, please apply and we'll get back to you asap! In the meantime, please check out our About webpage to learn about our team, platform origin story, and our company values. You can also find recent media coverage and the latest product news on our Blog.
Who are we and what do we do here at Aiwyn?
Aiwyn is the fastest-growing software company serving the accounting profession. Founded in 2020, we now work with 75+ of the largest CPA firms in the world. Our job to be done: speed up cash flow, save partner time, and deliver best-in-class client experiences. We do this by automating day-to-day firm operations with our Practice Automation solutions. Aiwyn is led by serial entrepreneurs with multiple exits and funded by a Top 10 fintech VC.
About the product design role:
- Our team is growing, and we’re looking for a product designer to help build the next generation of products for accounting firms. As one of the first full-time designers at Aiwyn you will utilize your full range of interaction, user experience, and visual design skills to craft amazing, world-class solutions for our customers.
- You and a product manager will partner closely with 1–2 cross-functional teams. You will understand and represent users in product decisions with peers during tradeoff, timeline, and experience discussions.
- Through user interviews you will gain a deep knowledge of the workflows and pain points for various personas in our industry—and will regularly test and iterate proposed design solutions with customers.
- While you will be responsible for the product areas you design, you will also have the support of your design peers. Our goal is to build one another up as well as create a cohesive experience across our platform for our customers.
- We have a robust set of design patterns and components for you to leverage, but you will also help define new patterns where necessary—working with other designers and engineers to implement them.
What would set you up for success?
- We’re looking for someone with 5-10 years of experience in product design—enough to have “done this before,” but also with room to grow. Ideally you’ve worked on enterprise-level B2B (or B2B2C!) SaaS solutions, as our customers’ workflows can be complex.
- We’re a fast-paced, remote-first startup, so it’s best if you work well in that environment. You are a proactive communicator, seek out critical feedback early and often from others, and utilize both asynchronous and synchronous communication methods appropriately.
- You are humble, confident, and curious. You work well with others to deliver solutions within constraints, and know that an amazing design is only as good as it can be delivered to customers.
- You have deep experience with Figma and Miro (or related tools) for creating wireframes, high-fidelity designs, and interactive prototypes in a collaborative environment. Your knowledge of design and interaction go beyond static mockups.
- Finally, you have a proven track record of envisioning and delivering high-quality products that start as new and ambiguous ideas. Your portfolio demonstrates this—and you will have the chance to walk us through some examples during later interviews.
Why work at Aiwyn?
- The big-picture value proposition of this role is simple: join us, and you'll be paid competitively to have freedom in solving worthwhile, challenging problems alongside other A-players at a fast-growing SaaS startup led by an experienced and successful cofounding team with industry experience. Other benefits include:
- Remote, work-from-anywhere culture
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and stock options
- 401(k) matching
- Adventure Travel Stipend on each anniversary of your employment with Aiwyn
Aiwyn is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our CCPA privacy notice which can be found here: https://www.aiwyn.ai/ccpa.