Customer Success Manager
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
Who is Aiwyn and what do we do?
Aiwyn is the fastest-growing software company serving the accounting profession. Founded in 2020, we now work with 75+ of the largest CPA firms in the world. Our “Job to be done”: speed up cash flow, save Partner time, & deliver best-in-class client experiences. We do this by automating day-to-day firm operations with our Practice Automation solutions. Aiwyn is led by serial entrepreneurs with multiple exits and funded by a Top 10 fintech VC.
What we are looking for:
Aiwyn is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our team at the beginning of 2024. This CSM will help drive the retention of our customers across our scaled book. The ideal candidate is experienced in building out a renewal process for enterprise SaaS and thrives in customer-facing interactions.
What you'll be doing:
- Own and strategically manage a book of business, including project kick-offs, after launch reviews, quarterly check-ins and executive business reviews.
- Identify the customer’s business goals, and partner with the customer to establish and achieve a success plan that leads to business outcomes.
- Work with our Customer Support Team to support customers on technical topics.
- Become a trusted advisor and proactively drive adoption and usage of our solutions, in order to maximize customer retention, support expansion and create Customer Advocacy.
- Travel on-site to visit customers for executive check-in meetings
- Collaborate on building and iterating on our renewals process to support our customers
- Develop playbooks for renewal engagement maximizing revenue retention
- Leverage product usage data and GTM insights to accurately assess our customers’ health and risk profiles; drive playbooks to mitigate customer risk
- Identify potential expansion opportunities and partner closely with Sales and Customer Success Management to close them
- Become an internal communications expert, by sharing industry best practices and driving the evolution of Aiwyn’s product and platform functionality in collaboration with other departments such as Sales, Product, and Marketing.
What you'll need to be successful:
- You have 4+ years of success in your current Customer Success, Renewal Management or Account Management role
- You've been an early hire at a fast-growing start-up before (you embrace ambiguity)
- Proven track-record of increasing renewal rates
- Experience implementing renewal processes and metrics
- Ability to build Customer Success playbooks and new processes based on learnings (familiarity with Hubspot or Salesforce is required)
- Plus if you have experience with CS platforms such as Gainsight or Churnzero
- You have experience managing and expanding customer relationships with a strong commercial aptitude, including overcoming objections to achieve results
- You are data-driven, comfortable with analyzing large data sets to understand trends and identify leading-indicators to influence decision-making.
- A self-motivated, dedicated teammate with innovative ideas to inspire customer retention
- You are a great team player and have tons of passion, humor, and enthusiasm.
- You are willing to go above and beyond to ensure the success of our customers!
- Travel up to 75% of the time.
Why work at Aiwyn?
- The big-picture value proposition of this role is simple: join us, and you'll be paid competitively to have freedom in solving worthwhile, challenging problems alongside other A-players at a fast-growing SaaS startup led by an experienced and successful team with industry experience.
- Remote, work-from-anywhere culture
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare benefits,
- Stock options
- 401(k) matching
- Adventure Travel Stipend on each anniversary of your employment with Aiwyn
Other benefits include:
Aiwyn is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our CCPA privacy notice which can be found here: https://www.aiwyn.ai/ccpa